Increase Click through’s and Conversions with Google My Business Posts!
One of the most powerful yet, misunderstood and rarely used marketing tools inside your Google My Business listing is Google Posts.
If you have been reading our articles, you already know that your Google My Business – Google Maps listings are your most powerful marketing tools if you want to increase your customer traffic from the Google local search results.
93% of local search results now feature Google My Business listings [Source: STAT Analytics]
It makes sense that if Google is showing your GMB more than your website that you want to serve potential customers as much information possible to increase customer engagement.
Properly using GMB Posts increases customer engagement and clicks to your website!
- Increase customer engagement. Posting relevant offers, coupons, products on your Google My Business listing will help your sales, service and parts department to reach more people. Your posts are displayed on Google and everybody can see them.
- Improve your local SEO. Your Google My Business data is connected to Google Search and Google Maps directly. Properly adding posts to your listing helps you to rank better in the Google local search results.
- Increase visibility. Increasing customer traffic to your dealership requires more views in the Google search results. Your Google Business listing plays a prominent role and adding posts that are properly optimized increases your views.
How we turn your Google My Business Posts into more customers!
Posts are one of the most powerful tools Google is giving to increase customer engagement and give your dealership more avenues to get clicks to your website. Our research shows that 50% of dealers are not even using posts and most of the ones that are using them, are doing it incorrectly, costing them sales and fixed operations leads.
Below are a few keys to successfully increasing dealership traffic and conversions using GMB Posts:
The Quality of each post – You can get many conversions from your Google My Business posts as long as you add some value for the person who looks for your specific products or services. Do not post just because someone said you need to. Make every post an actionable event. If your goal is to increase service and parts traffic, you need posts that generate immediate action from the reader. If increasing VDP views and new vehicle searches you must provide images and links to the proper website pages so searchers can see all of your inventory.
The Quantity of posts – Too many dealers have someone in-house, or a service putting up posts occasionally or a couple every few weeks and then stopping. There are post services popping up all over and they are using automated software that does not help you convert. Worse yet, most posting services know nothing about car sales and probably couldn’t even tell you what a VDP is. Posting frequently with quality ads and messages not only attracts new customers, but keeps your current customers engaged and coming back.
Our Google Free Click Marketing Service focuses on Posts that Convert!
The key to generating free Google clicks via your Google My Business and Google Maps listings is to give searchers options and entice them to click through to your website links.
Sales GMB Posts
- VDP ads designed to generate clicks to your used vehicles on your website. 5 per week.
- SRP ads designed to generate clicks to your new vehicle SRP pages. 5 per week.
- Special offers – lease specials, finance specials, models specials. 1 Per week
Service Department Posts
- Service specials and coupons (monthly)
- Appointment ads (monthly)
- Neighborhood Service Ads (monthly)
Parts Department Posts
- Parts specials and coupons (monthly)
The posts listed above are part of our base service and are necessary if you want to increase clicks to your website and conversions. We can add more posts for an Additional cost. Any additional GMBs (collision) will also have an additional cost.