The competition for Auto Repair Shops on Google is intense. Your service department is the most important revenue driver at your dealership, yet you are trying to slug it out for customers with small independent shops as well as national specialty shops without all the marketing tools you need.
90% of all searches for your products and services begin on Google
How can your Service Department gain a competitive edge on Google?
If you are like most dealerships the service pages on your website play second fiddle to all the sales pages. In fact, most OEM brand dealer websites are not only weak on Auto Repair and service related content, the main service page is no where to be found on Google.
Major Breakthrough on Google, that most Dealers are not aware of!
Unknown to most car dealers and for that matter digital marketing agencies, several years ago Google changed its policy and now allows dealers to have separate Google My Business listings for each department.
This means you can now claim and optimize a GMB for your service department and parts department. If you have a collision center you should one for that also.
Why should you have a separate GMB for your Service department?
Almost every dealer has a main GMB that Google considers your Sales GMB. This means it should be populated with data congruent with your sales department. The hours, phone number, images, website links, posts, Q&As, and reviews are focused on sales information. This format has caused quite a bit of confusion for Google shoppers that are getting inaccurate info regarding your service department.
Common Sales GMB issues created by people searching for info about your service department.
These things happen all the time!
- Coming to your dealership when service is closed – reading sales hours
- Calling the wrong number
- Leaving service related reviews on Sales GMB
Huge Benefits to having a specific Service department Google My Business Listing
Increasing free traffic from Google requires a wide footprint in the search results. Interested prospects can’t engage with you if you don’t show up. Just claiming a service GMB is not going to help you appear for car repair related searches in your local area. There are specific tactics and specific procedures to ensure that you are within Googles guidelines and competing with other repair shops for popular search phrases.
Increase website clicks, service appointments, phone calls and drive ups.
Our GMB Marketing and Management Platform is designed to ensure your Service GMB is properly claimed, optimized and monitored to help you increase your Google presence, increasing website clicks, service appointment forms, phone calls, and drive ins.
How will AutoNet Media help you increase traffic to your Service department?
We are not your ordinary digital marketing service. All we do is GMB marketing! We have a team of experienced GMB experts that not only stay up on current happenings, we understand Google guidelines and best practices.
Getting started is easy!
- Claim and optimize your Service GMB being very careful to follow all Google guidelines.
- Work directly with you to ensure your department is compliant with Google guidelines, including phone number and signage.
- Work directly with your service director to ensure all relevant categories are covered.
- Populate all link options and focus on increasing customer engagement.
- Set up and monitor a Service carousel inside your GMB to tell people what you do.
- Upload and manage offers and coupons to encourage shoppers to choose you.
- Set up Google tags and connect your Service GMB to your analytics to show you results!
- Do a complete analysis of your current website and make strong recommendations to help connect the data in your GMB to the data on your website. (very important)
- Monitor all User Generated Content (UGC) to ensure reviews, images, and Q&As are covered.
- Help you target popular auto repair related keyword searches traditionally dominated by local auto repair shops and national specialty shops.
- Communicate with your dealership to help increase the value of your GMB and monitor any inaccurate data that may arise.
Are you getting value from your Digital Marketing?
With pay per click costs skyrocketing and OEM required websites under performing, it’s time to look at what digital marketing strategies are best for your dealership. 90% of all searches begin on Google and GMB marketing offers you a powerful traffic driver for just a few hundred dollars a month.
Give us 15 minutes and we will show you a proven traffic driver.
Our GMB Marketing system only takes a few minutes to explain and once you see how it works, the numbers it will provide and the low cost, your decision will be easy!
Just Click Here and request your free GMB analysis and demonstration in the provided form. One of our GMB Marketing experts will contact you to set up the free demonstration.